It can be difficult to come up with the right message to add to your Christmas card every year. When making your own DIY Christmas cards or personalizing printable or store-bought greeting cards, you’ll want your wishes to come out unique and true. We’ve come up with some ideas to get you started.
Need a more creative Christmas Invitation Templates? Check out these inspiring holiday quotes and more Merry Christmas wishes to Make your Christmas Invitation Standout.
What to write as a Christmas card to a friend
Whether they are your besties or your more ordinary friends, let’s feel in love this Christmas.
- Even Santa can’t make better friends. Merry Christmas, hello!
- Your friendship gift is my favorite Christmas gift.
- When I count Christmas blessings, you are on the list.
- Every Christmas is merry because you’re a part of it, I’m a friend forever.
What to write on your teacher’s Christmas card
If you’re helping your child fill out the cards for the teacher, here are some suggestions.
- To my favorite teacher of Merry Christmas. We hope this year Santa gives you everything you want.
- Thank you for making the school fun and smart. Have a very Merry Christmas!
- Even Santa’s helper can’t make a teacher better than you!
- Glad I came back to school after Christmas.
What should I use as a Christmas card for my boyfriend or girlfriend?
Do you have a better time than Christmas to tell your love how much they mean to you?
- Merry Christmas to someone who lights me up like the brightest tree.
- Being with you is the best gift I can ever receive. Merry Christmas, dear!
- A merry kiss-do not, my love. Now let’s catch mistletoe!
- You are the coolest part of the coolest time of the year.
Fun things to use on Christmas cards for Clients and Colleagues
Get this cute Christmas lean and bring good cheer to your colleagues and clients.
- Christmas is a Claus celebration!
- Stop breaking cookies and milk for Santa and you have a Christmas sock.
- Why do Dasher and Dancer always use coffee breaks? They’re Santa’s star dollars!
- Do you know what’s best about this card? It doesn’t come with a fruit cake.
What to write on the boss’s Christmas card
- Thank you for encouraging me to do my best every day. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas to your wonderful teacher.
- Our team will not be the same without you. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for another outstanding year! Hope you have a Merriest Christmas!