Incredible Dinner Date Ideas at Home
Wanting to mark your 1st dating anniversary? Or you have been married for a couple for years now? Be it whatever, some cordial couple time won’t hurt you. Rather, it will help you strengthen your bond in a happy, healthy way. In order to do so, let’s treat our Prince/ Princess charming by hosting a dinner date at home for him/her. Chuck out any fancy restaurants and try to pour all your love as you prepare a full-fledged dinner meal for your partner in sickness and in health. Good food is served at your convenience, personal space is sure to spark up the romance you wished for. It is sure to create the mood for everything that will indeed soar the temperatures. So, take leads and start preparing for initiating the night full of romance.
- As it is a dinner date, start by planning a full course meal for your partner. Get all the ingredients ready, a day prior so that you don’t have to rush to our nearest supermarket looking for the same. In order to do so, you need to have planned every course meal, even before. Make sure to include a soup or some other appetizer, a drink, some small bites, then jump onto some main-course meals of his/her choice. Choose his/her favorite cuisine to go with and also incorporate a dessert for a sweet end. If you think you won’t be able to manage so many things at a time, then order a cake online to save some of your time. Look for some reputed online bakery that would deliver your dessert right at your doorstep with its efficient online cake delivery in Gurgaon, Delhi or any other part of the world that you are currently residing.
- Set Up A Rejuvenating Spa Day at home. Don a face mask, apply some lotions and serums to make your partner glow inside out. Having a spa day at home will be indeed a real deal as it will help you both make some light, fun-filled personal memories together and also will save you a few pennies. So, think about it!
- Make it a night to remember by playing some naughty/ kinky games. You guys can try playing “Would You Rather” Jenga or try a “yes/no/maybe” list or even blind poker. But the most played one would be the adult version of the “Truth or Dare”. The choice is yours! Let the good playful (kinky) times roll.
- If you don’t want your partner to be your playdate, then let’s keep things a bit sweet and cordial. Let’ s call for a night full of romantic movie marathons. And if you guys don’t like to watch romantic movies, then you can absolutely watch suspense, thriller, sci-fi or movies of any other genre. Take a call and a bowl full of popcorn to start binge-watching.
- Discuss some of the common topics out on a terrace under the open sky. Love, laugh, bond, and talk about life, philosophy, love, and other such thought-provoking subjects. You can even take up something to confess to your partner. It will be just perfect as it will be under the soothing moonlight. Listen to them speak, take their insights or advice on something. It will be indeed a surreal yet romantic experience to talk your heart out to your lover.
- “To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.” – Jane Austen. So, wear your dancing shoes and get grooving to some of your favorite tunes, together. Connect your home theatre, play some duet dance tunes, hold each other’s hands, and hit the dancefloor, indoors. Rest your head in your partner’s shoulders, steal a peck from his/her nose/ forehead and gently keep jiving to the tunes.
- Start your planning for taking your next trip, together. It’s high time that you haven’t been prioritizing but rather delaying this medium of couple bonding. Take some action now! Book your flight/ train tickets, start mapping out what you want to do, where you book your stay at someplace nice, plan out what all do you want to explore and where and lastly, what all local cuisine, you wish to try along with your partner. Start surfing the internet to look for reviews, references, and much more!
- Get motivated to workout together in order to stay fit and healthy for the rest of your lives. There are many yoga, pilates, Zumba, and other HIIT/ LIIT workout tutorials available over the net, you can google for the same and start your fitness journey together. Other than these, you can absolutely take up some fitness class membership and hit the classes together, regularly.
- 1, 2, 3…Let’s get started. Face off your partners in your favorite multiplayer video game and have a sporting night together. Play PUBG, Minecraft, Spore, League of Legends, Counter-Strike, and much more. Channel out your inner gamer over these adventurous video game tournaments.
Also Read: How to Make Father day Memorable
So, this was all about some cool incredible dinner date ideas at home which will initiate you to celebrate life and most importantly, love together!