Can you imagine a day without drinking water? You will surely be feeling dry, chapped, and dehydrated! Dehydration occurs quickly, resulting in extreme thirst, fatigue, and, eventually, organ failure and death. A person may feel thirsty and sluggish on the first day without water, and by the third day, organ failure has occurred. Everyone is not affected the same way by dehydration. However, you cannot just drink any water that is available around you as it will also affect your health and safety!
That is why it is critically important that you will know about drinking water production or getting the production of mineral water you drink at home or when you are purchasing it at the store. This article will assist you in determining drinking water and mineral water production. You will also know where you can seal a deal with contract manufacturing of drinking water that you can avail to be used in your restaurant, any food hubs, establishments or if you are planning to establish your own water business.
As human beings, we really drink water. It is truly a must. It serves as fuel to get along in our day and do our different duties. As a consumer, we cannot just drink any available water we see around, especially if it has no brand. Therefore, if you are a seller of mineral water, it is very important to put a brand of it.
Why You Should Give Your Drink A Brand?
Visual identity is referred to as branding. Many people, whether specialists or not, still associate branding with the visual identity – name, logo, design, packaging, and so on. Branding is important because it not only leaves a lasting impression on consumers but it also informs them about what to expect from your company. It is a method of distinguishing yourself from competitors and clarifying what makes you the better choice. Your brand is created to be an accurate representation of who you are as a company and how you want to be perceived.
Branding is pivotal to your business because it has an overall impact on it. Branding has the power to alter brand perceptions, drive new business, and boost brand equity.
If you are an entrepreneur, now you are already aware of the importance of giving your drink a brand. If you are a consumer, the information below will tell you more about drinking water production and mineral water production.
Drinking Water Production
Water is declared drinkable and can only be distributed to consumers if certain quality criteria are met. It is also one of the most strictly regulated food products. From collection to distribution, it is scrutinized at every step of the way. Thus, producing drinking water necessitates expertise in a variety of technologies and processes, as well as the ability to anticipate needs, which necessitates precise knowledge of water resources. Groundwater (water tables), standing or running surface water (lakes, rivers, and so on), and seawater are all examples of natural water reserves. The amount of available water, it’s quality (taking into account possible variations), economic costs, and environmental constraints all influence the implementation of a treatment system to produce drinkable water.
Below are some strategies to help you succeed in drinking water production:
- Water Filtration. Water filtration is one of the oldest methods of cleaning water for drinking. Although there are thousands of filters on the market, only a few common filter materials are used. The smaller the pore size, the easier it is for water molecules to pass through and filter out contaminants.
- There are also several DIY water filtration systems that can be built with locally available materials like sand, gravel, cement, and charcoal. These can be used to create family or community filtration systems. The upflow biosand filter is a good example of this.
- Paper or cloth filters are simple but fundamental types of filtration materials. The majority of these are used as pre-filters to remove larger particles. They are usually insufficient to filter out the smaller, disease-causing organisms.
- Ceramic filters are most likely the most plentiful on the global market today. They are cheap, relatively long-lasting, and can be made with small enough pores to remove a significant amount of contaminants. Some people are better than others. Always check the pore size. Again, in general, the smaller, the better.
- When combined with a filtration unit, a simple sedimentation period (allowing the water to sit so that the larger particles, known as flocculants, settle to the bottom) can help remove a lot of contaminants from your water.
- Water Disinfection. Water can be disinfected or purified using chemical or heat treatments.
- The most ancient method of purification is boiling, which is still used today all over the world. When done correctly, boiling water is one of the most dependable methods of water purification. To kill most harmful bacteria and organisms, slowly take a pot of water to the boiling point, then allow it to boil for one minute (with a cool down period of 20+ minutes).
- Sodium hypochlorite is the most commonly used chemical purification method for water treatment (chlorination). Mix 2 drops of 4-6% chlorine into one quart of water and set aside for 30 minutes. Silver and iodine are two other chemicals that are used in water purification.
- Solar purification is a method of purifying water that involves exposing glass or plastic bottles to direct sunlight for a length of time, at least 6 hours. This becomes more difficult and time-consuming if the sunlight is intermittent or the water.
- Other methods of water purification include UV light irradiation, pasteurization, and reverse osmosis.
- The Process of Both Filtration and Purification. You can make safe drinking water by combining the two methods mentioned above: filtration and purification. In reality, there are only two ways to make water drinkable: filtration and purification, but I include this third option because combo systems are commonly used to produce good drinking water.
Filtration Process of Mineral Water Production
Natural mineral water with healthy bacteria from an artificial groundwater source; artificial mineral water from high-quality spring water or distilled water after adding inorganic dissolved; and mixed mineral water prepared from different natural mineral water in proportion to the material composition. Bottled mineral water is becoming increasingly popular as human science and technology progress, and living standards continue to rise.
If you want to know how mineral water has been produced by manufacturers, here is the six steps of Mineral Water Production:
- Aeration and Water Diversion
There are two types of diversion: underground and surface. The underground portion refers to the introduction of mineral water from below ground to the above-ground outlet. To avoid surface water mixing, the mineral water must be securely sealed.
Water is generally diverted using the digging method. The surface part refers to the process of transporting mineral water from the appropriate underwater depth to the ground and then processing it. Aeration is the complete contact of raw mineral water with purified air to remove carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and other gases and cause oxidation, usually including degassing and oxidation.
- Initial Filtration
After aerating the raw water, use a sand tank filled with quartz sand and activated carbon filter material for primary filtration, which removes large particles of impurities, insoluble suspended matter, macromolecular microorganisms, and some macromolecular organic matter, bacteria, viruses, and other impurities. Prepare for the next level of advanced filtration treatment.
- Filtration with Accuracy
Following primary filtration, the raw water is pumped into the security filter for more precise filtration treatment, primarily to remove smaller diameter particles, insoluble suspended matter, small molecule microorganisms, bacteria, viruses, and other impurities. The security filter is typically installed with folded filter elements made of PP, PES, PTFE, and other materials.
Ozone and ultraviolet sterilization are commonly used in the sterilization of bottled mineral water. Ozone sterilization treatment: dissolve 0.01-5ppm ozone in mineral water, then fill and seal the container to deactivate bacteria and viruses. UV sterilization treatment: sterilization is accomplished by exposing water to ultraviolet rays. It acts on nucleic acids, protoplasmic proteins, and enzymes via microorganisms to cause adjacent thymine bonds on DNA to synthesize dimers, causing DNA to lose its transcription ability and preventing proteins from producing by-products, resulting in sterilization.
The process of filling sterilized mineral water into a sterilized packaging container is referred to as the filling process. Automatic filling machines are currently used in an aseptic workshop production. Every day, the floor of the filling room should be disinfected with ozone water or a disinfectant to prevent the air in the filling room from polluting the filling process. Clothes, hats, masks, and so on. It should be disinfected and replaced on a regular basis with chlorine dioxide or conventional disinfectants used in the foot fool.
- Packaging and Inspection
After filling and capping, test the bottled mineral water. Put the inspected bottled mineral water on the printed label, then pack it into the box according to the packaging requirements and store it in the warehouse.
Contract Manufacturing Of Drinking Water
As an entrepreneur wanna-be or if you are already a businessman that owns a restaurant, food hub, or establishment that sells drinking or mineral water, it is essential to look for a manufacturer of drinking water that offers you quality and affordable products.
Whether you are running a small or big company, you can actually make a deal with Pack Beverages and sign a contract manufacturing drinking water with us. The company guarantees you great service. We are a manufacturer of drinking water and mineral water for all types of leading operators as OEM (Order Exclusively Manufacturer). For so many years, the company has been producing mineral water. You can be confident in your transaction with us because you are guaranteed with machinery and systems and modern technology for filtering mineral water, particularly packaging, to get clean and up to an excellent standard in their drinking water production.
Water is life. No one in this world survives for a long time without drinking water. Water is critical to the survival of humanity. It lubricates joints, regulates body temperature, improves skin health and beauty, plumps the brain, delivers oxygen throughout the body, spinal cord, and other delicate tissues, and removes waste products.
That is why this is really a good business if you are planning to have one. Aside from being consumable, it is essential to life. However, you might just have difficulty looking for a trusted manufacturer that can offer you quality mineral water.
But set aside the worries and start your business. Pack Beverages will be truly happy to serve and assist you with your needs. You may visit https://packsbeverages.com/ and take advantage of our low-price plans. You can tailor your own bottled water to add value to your business. The company produces branded, high-quality drinking water and bottled water and provides excellent customer service, whether for small or large orders of drinking water.